Model Lexi Wood, photos by Tony Ice
Ten things you need to know about Lexi:
1. She's Canadian
2. She was spotted kissing Brooklyn at a tattoo parlor in Hollywood.
3. Lexi started modeling at age 16
4. She moved to Paris when she actively started pursuing her modeling career.
5. Lexi grew up in a small town east of Toronto.
6. She has 362k followers on Instagram.
7. She has modeled for Playboy and Vogue Japan.
8. She's scaled a rock wall in Vermont for a modeling job.
9. Lexi admitted to GQ that she was bullied when she was younger and didn't have many friends growing up.
10. She ended up being homeschooled as a result of the bullying she endured in high school.